Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the burrow hate rooted from? To me Bengals are the most likeable team left, follow by SF. The KC and Philly fan bases make it a lot easier to root against them.
So true. I like 49ers and Bengals equally.

Worst fan bases I’ve encountered:

1. Eagles
2. Bills
3. Raiders
4 Chiefs
5. Steelers
6. Patriots
7. Ravens
8. Cowboys

Did Allen throw 3 ints in the game last night? I know of one. His last pass.
Not a good game. 25/42, 1 rushing TD, 1 INT.

I’ve seen QBs do better and get way more s**t for their playoff performance.

bottom line as I’ve seen it (secret, I don’t agree) is that you have to win to get recognized, and that must be SB from the arguments I’ve witnessed round these parts.

Dont want the eagles to win because of the AJ trade, will only make us look even more dumb. Def not KC because IMO they are the least likeable team left. Kelce comes off as the biggest fake tough guy on the field ever, act super tough one play but also cry for flags non stop the next

Edit: Kelce is however a monster, Cincy should sign Cyprien for the week

I'd like to see the 49ers at least make it to the Superbowl. Purdy being Mr Irrelevant and being the first rookie to ever make a Superbowl would be a great story.

Purdy is an example of someone that just needed a chance to prove himself. Makes you wonder how many players there have been that could have been really good/great but never got the chance to see the field in a real game.

Think what the Bills GM said about Chase has an element of truth in it that needs to be addressed.

Teams can really only afford one great skill player these days.

AJ Brown
Tyreke Hill
Davante Adams

All lost. Primarily due to affordability. It's hurting the game and teams that worked hard to create an identity can't afford to keep it. You basically need a valuable rookie contract in order to have the kind of star power that Cincinnati has. And that to me is a shame after all the hard luck and good fortune it takes to get these players in the first place.

It almost seems like they need an extra bubble cap for skill positions allowing teams to hold onto franchise length players and still pay them what they deserve.

Think what the Bills GM said about Chase has an element of truth in it that needs to be addressed.

AJ Brown
Tyreke Hill
Davante Adams

All lost. Primarily due to affordability. It's hurting the game and teams that worked hard to create an identity can't afford to keep it. You basically need a valuable rookie contract in order to have the kind of star power that Cincinnati has. And that to me is a shame after all the hard luck and good fortune it takes to get these players in the first place.

It almost seems like they need an extra bubble cap for skill positions allowing teams to hold onto franchise length players and still pay them what they deserve.
Meh it is what it is everyone plays by the same rules. The parity of the NFL is one of the best things about it, in part because it's hard to keep a really dominant team in tact.

3 of the 4 teams left playing have qbs on rookie deals…I don’t think that is a coincidence.
It’s not coincidence, but half the league has a QB on a rookie deal so it’s more like realistically high probability.
Consider that SF has 3 QB, 2 on rookie deals and the best D. The jets have 2 on rookie deals and not a great team.

pats, NYJ, dolphins, Steelers, ravens, chargers, jaguars, NYG, Was, ATL, chi, ARZ also have QB that started in rookie deals.

It’s not coincidence, but half the league has a QB on a rookie deal so it’s more like realistically high probability.
Consider that SF has 3 QB, 2 on rookie deals and the best D. The jets have 2 on rookie deals and not a great team.

pats, NYJ, dolphins, Steelers, ravens, chargers, jaguars, NYG, Was, ATL, chi, ARZ also have QB that started in rookie deals.
Every one of those teams outside of CHI and ARI (who are paying Kyler a boatload) were either in the playoffs or alive until the later part of the season.

So true. I like 49ers and Bengals equally.

Worst fan bases I’ve encountered:

1. Eagles
2. Bills
3. Raiders
4 Chiefs
5. Steelers
6. Patriots
7. Ravens
8. Cowboys
Good list. Among the best fans I've encountered are Packer fans. Charger and Ram fans not too bad either. 4th best would be Falcon backers.

AJ Brown
Tyreke Hill
Davante Adams

The cap needs to be raised significantly so teams can spend on the talent they drafted. Rookie contracts should also only be 3 years. A lot of players outplay their respected draft positions and languish without compensation. I don't think that is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back