Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can thank Texas for all of this. They really don’t have a good resume except for the fact that they beat Alabama in week 2 before Alabama figured out who they were. See? This can go on and on and on…
Figured out who they were!? Lmao… that’s hilarious. Strong case i guess.

You guys are completely missing the point.

You know what’s hilarious? 2 years ago, the Big10, Pac12, and ACC formed an “alliance” to stall the 12 team playoff. It succeeded in pushing the 12 team playoff back one year. One year. We wouldn’t be having this conversation had the ACC not unintentionally sabotaged themselves. The ACC is responsible for FSU not having a spot in the playoff This Year! Even funnier, that “alliance” no longer exists.

Of course, even if we had a 12 team playoff this year we would still be having this conversation about another team who was wrongly excluded from the playoffs.

You guys are completely missing the point.

You know what’s hilarious? 2 years ago, the Big10, Pac12, and ACC formed an “alliance” to stall the 12 team playoff. It succeeded in pushing the 12 team playoff back one year. One year. We wouldn’t be having this conversation had the ACC not unintentionally sabotaged themselves. The ACC is responsible for FSU not having a spot in the playoff This Year! Even funnier, that “alliance” no longer exists.

Of course, even if we had a 12 team playoff this year we would still be having this conversation about another team who was wrongly excluded from the playoffs.
All true, but Alabama should have been the excluded team. Is what it is. FSU gets the Dogs in a meaningless game. They win that (don’t see it), cost them a deserved chance. I don’t think Washington is that great either. What was their giant win? Still like the fact that 4 teams get to answer- all good teams no doubt.

Staying at 8 after the uber super duper Iron Bowl was chit sandwich served with chit milk shake. .500 team of suck

Are you drunk? Do you realize that the last five posts are by you, and three of those are quoting the same post by me?

FYI, you can edit a post by going to Tools->Edit.

It don't matter how many teams they expand too, somebody is always going to cry. Look at many teams are in the basketball tournament and somebody still cries they got left out.

Alabama is not the same team they were in Week 2.

FSU is not the same team they were early in the season.

At this point in time, Alabama is a better team than FSU. As are Michigan, Washington, and Texas.

If your going to play that game then you can't ignore Alabama nearly losing to a crappy Auburn team

It don't matter how many teams they expand too, somebody is always going to cry. Look at many teams are in the basketball tournament and somebody still cries they got left out.

Speaking of crying, Kirby Smart is trying really hard to be a big baby about not making it.

https://athlonsports.com/college-fo...-college-football-playoff-selection-committee

He keeps saying Georgia should be there but he doesn't seem to have to guts to say who they would replace. Unless I missed it

you know... technically SEC SEC SEC has 2 teams in POs again seeing as Tejas IS a SEC school now

I'm just sayin'

LOL

And the Big 10 has two teams too. Washington though came from the good part of the big 10, the part on the west coast :p

We don't know this. Fsu has one of the best defenses in the country and a good running game, you can win in college football with those two things. But leaving them out because of what we "think" would happen is not an appropriate way to do this, because we don't actually know until it happens and the games are played.

Hey man, long time

Games should matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back