Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conditional 2025 8 round draft pick under the conditions he wins two super bowls in the next three years and that the nfl extends the draft to 8 rounds. Jones sucks

@titanthakur

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...aining-camp-2017-latrobe/stories/201707280132

“There’s a lot of scary things, and I think my wife would be OK if I hung it up, too. But I still love the guys, I still love the game, so it was right for me to come back and give it everything I have this year.”

Roethlisberger insists it was not out of frustration with losing the AFC title game that prompted him to mention a possible retirement two days later. He says he’s in good shape and his arm is fine but just will not commit longer than playing in 2017.

“I feel if I commit to anything past right now, I’m cheating now. I’m looking forward to this season, and I’m going to give it everything I have and afterwards we’ll sit down and do some [thinking] again.”

gee i'm sure glad i didnt trade for him

Eesh. Talk about a freaking haul.

That's what I thought. Talk about mortgaging the future for a guy with injury and off field concerns. Giving up Cooper plus that haul, yikes. And those up front league dues lol.I assume those have to be paid prior to the trade going through?

That's what I thought. Talk about mortgaging the future for a guy with injury and off field concerns. Giving up Cooper plus that haul, yikes.
Yeah. Literally mortgaging your entire future for one injury prone, suspension prone dude.

And those up front league dues lol.I assume those have to be paid prior to the trade going through?
Ideally, yes. But trades go through in 24 hours. If 43 fails to pay in a reasonable amount of time we can always reverse the trade.

Rek still owes from his last trade too.

Id have a hard time giving up a young receiver with a young qb, for anything. Cooper has an easy 10 more years left, while Bell might have 3 solid seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back