Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention you trade whores:

Trading away a first of any year besides the year you are in, or any 2 picks of other years is only allowed if you pay those years fees.

Dear @Titan43 please find your paypal password and start paying for these 3 year out trades homie.

As much as every one wants to say "I'm not going anywhere la de da de..." - shit happens and you ruin teams, thus becoming tired of playing and eventually you drop out because it's too damn hard to sleep with what you've done.

@SawdustMan anyone else needing to pay ahead please tag them.

@rekirts what's the story?

Last edited by a moderator:
yea so what happens in Thaky's case if he decided to trade his future picks he got in the trade?

Those are on daves tab already.

Also if you have a plan to recoup picks (within the same week) you need to let me know. That's allowed in place of your fee. Dave probably has zero chance to do this tho.

Future year trades that process these situations have 7 days to get payment in or recoup picks. If neither are done, trade will be manually reversed and paying party will start losing a pick for wasting mine or Saws time.

thaky thats the worst trade ive ever received
WLC2016-570x227.jpg

for those of you that dont know, fleaflicker has an app now:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1259897658 (iphone only so far)

Too bad it's iPhone only, but doesn't sound like I'm missing much. Odd though, in a world where apps are so prevalent, that they didn't have one for so long, and what they do have is shitty.

Attention you trade whores:

Trading away a first of any year besides the year you are in, or any 2 picks of other years is only allowed if you pay those years fees.

Dear @Titan43 please find your paypal password and start paying for these 3 year out trades homie.

As much as every one wants to say "I'm not going anywhere la de da de..." - **** happens and you ruin teams, thus becoming tired of playing and eventually you drop out because it's too damn hard to sleep with what you've done.

@SawdustMan anyone else needing to pay ahead please tag them.

@rekirts what's the story?

I totally agree with this. If you're going to mortgage your teams future to win now, you gotta pay. Dealing picks 3 years out is pretty significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back