Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up thaky, we're gonna need to get 43's money in before you can go spending these picks in other trades. If he hasn't sent the $37.50 by next Sunday A.M. trade's getting reversed no ifs ands or buts.

If he were smart he'd just not pay.....

Thaky has two guys in his starting lineup that he drafted 12 months ago....

And it looks like he has a total of five guys from his original roster. Around 75% roster turnover in a calendar year.

Last edited by a moderator:

And it looks like he has a total of five guys from his original roster. Around 75% roster turnover in a calendar year.
Eston did the same thing in goat. We've seen how that worked out.

Just a heads up thaky, we're gonna need to get 43's money in before you can go spending these picks in other trades. If he hasn't sent the $37.50 by next Sunday A.M. trade's getting reversed no ifs ands or buts.

If he were smart he'd just not pay.....

Just take it off his tab when he wins the chip

I mean, he's done pretty much the same thing in Beaver. It at least seems to have worked out in his favor with Dak and Brady though.
Eston is a trade fiend. But he usually makes enough good ones to at least come close to making up for the bad ones. I think his beav team's a legit threat this year after getting Brady.

ive only got 2 of my original guys in GOAT. One being Jason Witten

Also one more thing....

In season future trades need to be paid upfront to make sure that owners don't use player on game day and then force a rebuke after getting use of player by not paying.

Good catch Saw.

tagsomeonewho-makes-too-many-rules-make-a-meme-too-many-9604974.png

@Ensconatus and @SawdustMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back