Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman, Diggs, Jeffrey, and cmac is not proven yet.
What, literally all of those guys aside from the rook are proven. Diggs may not be a true fantasy WR1 but the talent is there. Alshon been injured and suspended but proven he is at least capable of being a stud. Coleman been putting up mid-range RB2 numbers as a backup.

What, literally all of those guys aside from the rook are proven. Diggs may not be a true fantasy WR1 but the talent is there. Alshon been injured and suspended but proven he is at least capable of being a stud. Coleman been putting up mid-range RB2 numbers as a backup.
Oh, or are you just saying those 3 guys suck?

Yeah, I meant cmac is unproven.

Rest of those guys have bad QB's.

And Coleman will never be lead back and therefore not gonna put up starting fantasy rb numbers

Yeah, I meant cmac is unproven.

Rest of those guys have bad QB's.

And Coleman will never be lead back and therefore not gonna put up starting fantasy rb numbers
Yeah I hear ya. His WR group is solid but unspectacular imo. But he has enough potential there to be pretty damn good if one of those guys surpasses expectations. If Coleman and McCaff both end up being high end RB2's or one sneaks into the back end of RB1 status, that could be enough.

Again, not crowning him lol. But I don't think he should be overlooked in this league. I get him twice though, so I hope I'm wrong.

What major holes are you guys seeing?
Running back: Tevin Coleman is on the losing end of a timeshare. McCaffery is an unknown. J-Stew is continually injured.

Wide receiver: I just think it's a whole group of ifs and buts. Stefan Diggs has been injured since his days at Maryland. Jeffery is on a one-year deal with an unknown second-year QB. KB was nearly 260 lbs two months ago and his mom just recently died. I've been following him long enough to know the weight issue was always a concern and he hasn't been the most mentally tough guy. Kenny Britt has some combination of Assweiler, Kessler, and Keizer throwing to him. Tyler Boyd got leapfrogged by John Ross. Will Bryant even play this season?

Golden Tate isn't a bad option, but he isn't someone I'd want to go into the season as my only sure thing.

If Bryant plays the whole season and is what he was in 2015 then the outlook changes, but there are a lot of ifs and buts in that group.

Running back: Tevin Coleman is on the losing end of a timeshare. McCaffery is an unknown. J-Stew is continually injured.

Wide receiver: I just think it's a whole group of ifs and buts. Stefan Diggs has been injured since his days at Maryland. Jeffery is on a one-year deal with an unknown second-year QB. KB was nearly 260 lbs two months ago and his mom just recently died. I've been following him long enough to know the weight issue was always a concern and he hasn't been the most mentally tough guy. Kenny Britt has some combination of Assweiler, Kessler, and Keizer throwing to him. Tyler Boyd got leapfrogged by John Ross. Will Bryant even play this season?

Golden Tate isn't a bad option, but he isn't someone I'd want to go into the season as my only sure thing.

If Bryant plays the whole season and is what he was in 2015 then the outlook changes, but there are a lot of ifs and buts in that group.

Yeah that's nice and all but he has Tajae. He doesn't need anyone else.

Eston is a trade fiend. But he usually makes enough good ones to at least come close to making up for the bad ones. I think his beav team's a legit threat this year after getting Brady.
lol wut

520 isn;t even on my list of people to be worried about

hes delusional and vondy 3picking imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back