Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not unless Derek Carr's age drops the price significantly. I kind of see those two as a wash.
It would drop the price significantly. If you're interested I'd entertain an offer. I value Winston a little more than Carr but that gap is much smaller than the Winston BigBen gap.

It would drop the price significantly. If you're interested I'd entertain an offer. I value Winston a little more than Carr but that gap is much smaller than the Winston BigBen gap.
I think I'm going to stand pat. Carr has everything necessary to be successful and Tampa's o-line/running game will probably still be an issue this year. No sense in giving up an asset for something that may or may not be an upgrade.

I think I'm going to stand pat. Carr has everything necessary to be successful and Tampa's o-line/running game will probably still be an issue this year. No sense in giving up an asset for something that may or may not be an upgrade.
I do think Tampa's offense is going to be really good this year but I could say the same for the Raiders.

I probably wouldn't make the trade either unless I was a diehard Florida State Fan...

Hoyer for Carr straight up

I probably wouldn't make the trade either unless I was a diehard Florida State Fan...
I knew that was the angle you were trying to work. I took Fournette over Cook. I do what is in the best interest of Zeke's Right Hook, damn it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back