Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna take this one down to the wire so everyone can ***** a little more
giphy.gif

i mean, thats exactly what happened, even have a screen shot to prove it. 43 should get picks docked imo.

and im being completly serious about that.

i mean, thats exactly what happened, even have a screen shot to prove it. 43 should get picks docked imo.

and im being completly serious about that.

You guys are the most butt hurt group of little girls lol.

Omg this trade is so terrible don't do it.

Omg he didn't do it he should be docked picks.

Make up your mind. Lol

nobody changed any rules, you just decided to act like a child for the past week. acting like a victim and that people were out to get you.

what you fail to realize is that you are laying the ground work to have this league collapse.

no biggie now, im assuming you paid and just decided to act like a bitch the past week for no reason.

It's all good. The league will be fine. This just exposed the flaw in the rules.

Let's let @Ensconatus make a poll about when future years payments should be made and we won't have a problem.

It's all good. The league will be fine. This just exposed the flaw in the rules.

Let's let @Ensconatus make a poll about when future years payments should be made and we won't have a problem.
I think it needs to be before the trade is actually executed. Which means either 24 hours or we change the timeframe for when a trade goes through.

I think it needs to be before the trade is actually executed. Which means either 24 hours or we change the timeframe for when a trade goes through.
If we are having anything goes type of league, which sounds like we are, it HAS to be before the trade is done.

otherwise is has the potential to have a guy default on purpose. I also think it should include a loss of picks on the defaulty. going forward of course. has the potential to be unethical.

Played by the rules that were decided by someone else.

Now those same people throwing a fit and want to change their own rules lol. Very Goodell like.

No one changed rules that's wernt discussed prior. We decided this way before you got raped and then backed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back