Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. FWIW I think I lost a lot harder on the Howard deal than you did on the Freeman one. I knew that was gonna blow up in my face but I was desperate for WR at that moment due to the shallow benches in this league and the fact that my WRs were dropping like flies.
I think in the end we both ended up even amd shouldnt have made eother trade. just swapped RBs basically.

I think in the end we both ended up even amd shouldnt have made eother trade. just swapped RBs basically.
Yeah. IIRC I knew Howard was about to get the start that week but he hadn't proven anything yet. And I wanted to believe Floyd was just having a rocky start. Huge, short-sighted mistake in retrospect.

Oh well. We both ended up with RB1s anyway so it's all good.

Remember when you offered me Howard because I had Jeremy Langford, who was injured? And I was like, "Nah, I believe in Langford." It was peanuts too.

FML.

edit: Never mind. It was @SawdustMan

Jamison Crowder for Jordan Howard straight up.

Remember when you offered me Howard because I had Jeremy Langford, who was injured? And I was like, "Nah, I believe in Langford." It was peanuts too.

FML.
I always believed in Howard, missed him in goat by 2 picks and had a trade to jump Vondy for him in GOAT.

Sucks hard.

FML.

edit: Never mind. It was @SawdustMan

Jamison Crowder for Jordan Howard straight up.
You idiot.

Honestly that would've been much a better deal for me than the one I settled for with crow.

False. The situation was brought up after. I didn't even invoke that idea. I also didn't force you to pay for a previous trade with rek when the rule became front and center. Keep reaching *****
You broke the rules

1901_Deflategate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back