Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont have to pay for a first we required in a trade that is not our own right?

i have two 2019 firsts, say i trade the one that isnt mine, im good right? this was before the deadline was set.

Yea those are grandfathered in or payed for By previous owners for future situations

BTW guys it's a first or any two other picks that we decided on. So just trading a second by itself doesn't process the fee. If you came back later and traded away a third or a fourth without a recoup then it would be due.

Minimum of a first and 2 other picks inside the top 4 rounds to stay clear. That way people can develop trade strategies without needing to constantly pay, or stifle trade options. A team with a first and two 4th round picks is "clear" if that makes sense.

Smart owners will be able to still trade around and stay within bounds of this I believe. It'll still keep enough future picks in case of a fallout owner to find a replacement.

If anyone sees a glaring loophole here we can revise this but I'm trying to keep this league trade active without owners scared of making moves, but also diligent of troubled trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back