Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW guys it's a first or any two other picks that we decided on. So just trading a second by itself doesn't process the fee. If you came back later and traded away a third or a fourth without a recoup then it would be due.

Minimum of a first and 2 other picks inside the top 4 rounds to stay clear. That way people can develop trade strategies without needing to constantly pay, or stifle trade options. A team with a first and two 4th round picks is "clear" if that makes sense.

Smart owners will be able to still trade around and stay within bounds of this I believe. It'll still keep enough future picks in case of a fallout owner to find a replacement.

If anyone sees a glaring loophole here we can revise this but I'm trying to keep this league trade active without owners scared of making moves, but also diligent of troubled trades.

Can I get everyone to sign this post that you understand the "futures" rules please. I don't want people saying they didn't see it or what not.

Can I get everyone to sign this post that you understand the "futures" rules please. I don't want people saying they didn't see it or what not.
I fully understand the futures rules set forth by one Mr. Ensconatus and I accept these rules as signaled by my participation in 2QBeaver.

Signed 8and8 aka SpudAdams8 aka The Future Champ, owner operator of Thug Baldwin.

62799.jpg

I don't like the 520 trade, but only because I am shaky on Mixon. Bias aside, I consider it about even.
I like Mixon but just not sure if he'll be the every down back people thinks he will be. Gio is under contract through 2019 I think.

I figured 3 firsts next year will give me better ammo to build for my run in a couple of years. Plus now I've got a young WR instead of Decker.

I don't like the 520 trade, but only because I am shaky on Mixon. Bias aside, I consider it about even.

Yeah mixon is a risk but if he and mccaffrey pan out I'm basically set for the foreseeable future. Starting two panthers weekly would be tough too, which is why kelvin wasn't too hard to let
Go of

Also giving the 2 and 4 pick looks bad now but the 2 is mine and there is no way I should miss playoffs this year he's looking at two mid firsts from me

Also giving the 2 and 4 pick looks bad now but the 2 is mine and there is no way I should miss playoffs this year he's looking at two mid firsts from me
A sophomore QB and a 40 year old QB, two rookie RBs, alshon jeffery, eric decker, martavis bryant, kevin white, eric ebron.

"there is no way i should miss playoffs this year"

the riddler has less ?s on him than your team
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back