Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@titanthakur

200.webp

Lol wow, wtf did I miss the past few days. Were msgs deleted from the thread? I saw @titans43 get called out, then being called a little bitch but didn't see any of his posts. Also don't see his user name when I typed it? Did he get booted from the board all together?

Glad to see some of the trade loop holes fixed, although it's sad someone tried to screw the system and a small FF league.

Lol wow, wtf did I miss the past few days. Were msgs deleted from the thread? I saw @titans43 get called out, then being called a little ***** but didn't see any of his posts. Also don't see his user name when I typed it? Did he get booted from the board all together?

Glad to see some of the trade loop holes fixed, although it's sad someone tried to screw the system and a small FF league.
43 is still on the forum. Just got booted from the league. He was playing games and they got old. First he refused to pay for the trade, which was fine. Then he wouldn't ever respond when we were trying to get him to reverse the trade since he didn't pay. Then he started cutting all of his best players, which was the final straw.

Thaky admitted in shoutbox he canceled the offer to reverse the trade to intentionally try to get 43 kicked out. Ensc decided to boot him too. So yeah, you've missed a lot and we now have two new members lol.

43 is still on the forum. Just got booted from the league. He was playing games and they got old. First he refused to pay for the trade, which was fine. Then he wouldn't ever respond when we were trying to get him to reverse the trade since he didn't pay. Then he started cutting all of his best players, which was the final straw.

Thaky admitted in shoutbox he canceled the offer to reverse the trade to intentionally try to get 43 kicked out. Ensc decided to boot him too. So yeah, you've missed a lot and we now have two new members lol.

Damn no kidding. Guessing nobody was able to add the good dropped players as it was all reverted eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back