Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
THISGONBGUD.gif

Nah, I already put him back on ignore.

I will say this, it is astounding when you compare the offers from GOAT to BEAV.

The guys that are in GOAT always send respectable offers if they are in BEAV. BEAV only guys are always sending weak offers.
I think it probably has a bit to do with how much longer goat has been around. I've noticed new(/er) to dynasty guys tend to have more crazy unrealistic values on their own players. Sometimes it takes folks awhile to realize they gotta come down on their valuations if they want to swing a deal.

Of course you do have the dudes who are just consciously trying to get over on everybody. I think we all know who those guys are/were.

I will say this, it is astounding when you compare the offers from GOAT to BEAV.

The guys that are in GOAT always send respectable offers if they are in BEAV. BEAV only guys are always sending weak offers.
I don't think I've sent anything unreasonable. Worst one I probably sent was to Fred but I had no idea what he valued some of his guys at. I at least always comment on the offers to open a discussion if they are interested in countering.

I disagree
Maybe I've just forgotten. IDK.

In my experience in dealing with him though, he likes to tentatively agree to something then he starts talking up his player or talking down your player and tries to squeeze "just a little more" out of you.

I've found it tough to get a deal done with him, but he usually isn't crazy out of the ballpark with me. Actually I think the only deal I've ever got done with him was when I sent him Cooks. He had a hard-on for Cooks though and offered Cam + a 1st. I was set at WR so I took it.

I think it probably has a bit to do with how much longer goat has been around. I've noticed new(/er) to dynasty guys tend to have more crazy unrealistic values on their own players. Sometimes it takes folks awhile to realize they gotta come down on their valuations if they want to swing a deal.

Of course you do have the dudes who are just consciously trying to get over on everybody. I think we all know who those guys are/were.

The newer dynasty players def have unreal expectations about trades. Takes some time to acclimate.

oh relax fantasypros has Hill as the #42 dynasty back and Yeldon as the #48. I added an extra pick. I don't think it was a horrible trade. Both are presumably replaced by a new draft pick.

ive sent some real garbage before lol (CJ anderson) but this wasn't really imo.

oh relax fantasypros has Hill as the #42 dynasty back and Yeldon as the #48. I added an extra pick. I don't think it was a horrible trade. Both are presumably replaced by a new draft pick.

ive sent some real garbage before lol (CJ anderson) but this wasn't really imo.
Hill is a free agent next year!

Maybe I've just forgotten. IDK.

In my experience in dealing with him though, he likes to tentatively agree to something then he starts talking up his player or talking down your player and tries to squeeze "just a little more" out of you.

I've found it tough to get a deal done with him, but he usually isn't crazy out of the ballpark with me. Actually I think the only deal I've ever got done with him was when I sent him Cooks. He had a hard-on for Cooks though and offered Cam + a 1st. I was set at WR so I took it.

Every deal I have ever done with him has turned out to be a pretty big win.

Don't put all of us in the same group. I'm only in this league, but the trade offers I get are absolutely pathetic and a waste of time on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back