Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor @titanthakur

giphy.gif

We've always started it week one. I'm not even sure I can adjust it rn.

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like this is where owners get to be fast and sketchy with their team for a minute.

Having an eye to the preseason should be a damn test to be in the league tbh. I do understand the concern but how many teams have multiple openings on their roster to fill right after the draft?

@rekirts

i dont think its been an issue.

i think most WW steals come from the first few weeks. I know I am not cutting anyone I currently have based upon some preseason games.

I can see both sides honestly. On the one hand, if a team has guys on their roster right now who can be cut for some random FA who had a decent preseason game then perhaps you need all the help you can get lol.

The only real issue I could potentially see is like say a legit starter goes down in a preseason game and his backup is available in FA. It would be kinda unfair that whoever is "fastest" gets that backup. People have different schedules and not everyone is getting alerts on their phone with breaking news. We've already kinda sorta seen that play out in the past week with Alfred Morris and Jay Cutler.

I really don't care either way. But I can see the argument for each way of doing things.

I prefer waivers to be on year round, once weekly. This makes it so "breaking news" in the off-season isn't automatically given to whoever sees it first. Plus it eats up more of those valuable waiver dollars

Hail Rodgers? That's the team name... what kinda hippy bull is that?! Wtf argh :disbelief::whoop::gaah:
This is the team that sent me a ridiculous offer yesterday: OJ Howard + cooks+18 first for Le'Veon Bell. Like seriously WTF kind of offer is that...
Then yesterday he sends a new offer yesterday for Howard cooks and Wentz for Bell and big Ben. Who runs that team? Trying so hard to ditch those players

This is the team that sent me a ridiculous offer yesterday: OJ Howard + cooks+18 first for Le'Veon Bell. Like seriously WTF kind of offer is that...
Then yesterday he sends a new offer yesterday for Howard cooks and Wentz for Bell and big Ben. Who runs that team? Trying so hard to ditch those players

So there's one guy who misses me... who else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back