Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty ****** considering they both got their money back no problem. Oh well, I'm replying back with the real situation.

I'm tempted to laugh in Fleaflicker's face for threatening us with legal action over $12.50 lol.

I mean, FF doesn't want that kinda precedence being set.

Hi,

I am assuming this is for the "2QBeaver" league? If so, yes we had two owners who were removed from the league for various reasons. However, both of them were fully refunded (the whole whopping $12.50) within hours of removal. One of them specifically told us to keep the money yet was refunded anyway. He seemed not too bothered by the situation. The other person has thrown a complete tantrum over it though. Yet he was refunded immediately as well.

Are these complaints recent? All of this went down over a week ago. And every member, and former member, of this league is in daily communication on a football forum we all frequent. Neither of the removed owners have said to a word to myself or the other commish about any of these "complaints."

Frankly, this seems like immature games over sour grapes. I'm sure the other commish will happily provide screenshots of the refunds if necessary. Actually, as I was typing this I just asked the former owner who threw the tantrum about all this. He said he only complained that he was "kicked out for no reason" (which isn't true anyway) and claims he didn't say anything about not receiving a refund.

Take that for what it's worth. I understand your concern. But I can assure you he/they are just wasting your time.

Thanks.

Yea go ahead and kick me out for no reason and you think I'm not gonna complain?

I want to make sure this type of bs of being kicked out for no reason doesn't happen to anyone else. I built such a great team and now someone else gets to reap the rewards of winning multiple championships and money with it. SCAM/FRAUD

Yea go ahead and kick me out for no reason and you think I'm not gonna complain?

I want to make sure this type of bs of being kicked out for no reason doesn't happen to anyone else. I built such a great team and now someone else gets to reap the rewards of winning multiple championships and money with it. SCAM/FRAUD
Fleaflicker can't do anything about you being kicked out so your move is to lie and say you never got your money back?

I followed the rules. Sent a trade and it got accepted and as a result I got kicked out. Oh because I canceled the trade back? I complained to y'all enough so I took it to a higher power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back