Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's clear up this nonsense that Thaky was kicked for "no reason" as well.

He blatantly admitted in shoutbox that he canceled the trade in an effort to get Dave (who was stalling anyways) kicked out of the league. Had the trade been available for Dave to accept, this all might have been avoided.

There was clear cut reason. He proved how he would play then, and he has followed through beautifully with the stroke of a young Tiger Woods, since.

Also Bell and Gronk are highly valuable guys. It's just Gronk can't stay healthy so that hurts his appeal and Bell is currently sitting out and also frequently injured or suspended.

They are. But as you said, Gronk hasn't been healthy the past few seasons, and Bell has injury and suspension issues along with being a hold out. Yet I'd be giving up a young top WR who'll be playing with Brady, a TE I just used a 1st on, a QB who was taken #2 overall a couple years ago, plus next years 1st. That is a TON of young value and a terrible offer IMO.

id probably take or atleast counter a couple of those

I would too, however:

Me too. However, this is the problem when you give yourself the reputation as "that guy."

This^. When I'm getting repeated lopsided offers, when a decent one comes by I'm not going to try to negotiate, not with someone who is trying to trade rape so often.

Fleaflicker just got back to me and said this was the "first complaint of this kind we've ever had." LOL. I said well yeah that's understandable considering it was all totally made up.

Dear Thaky

It's a fantasy football league if you went this hard and focused about real life maybe you wouldn't be a bum

bowing.13.jpg

Thank you, we'll be working to ensure there are no instances of fraud on our site. We appreciate you flagging this issue for us!

Fleaflicker Support Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back