Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have his first. Wtf Ensco? I demand a redo.
Lol. That makes it even funnier. I remember you being adamant about keeping Eston's pick and insisting on sending me yours instead.

Feels_good_man_2.jpg

Lol. That makes it even funnier. I remember you being adamant about keeping Eston's pick and insisting on sending me yours instead.

Feels_good_man_2.jpg
We'll in my defense, it was the right move when it came down to probability. His pick had a better chance of being the higher pick.

So I just clicked to activate my team for the 2018 season but the draft board isn't updated. Should I not have activated my team? It shows I have the 2nd overall pick but I know I don't... bullshit lottery.

Is there any way to adjust the schedule? It has everyone playing the same team twice in the first three weeks of the season, which is really stupid.

So I just clicked to activate my team for the 2018 season but the draft board isn't updated. Should I not have activated my team? It shows I have the 2nd overall pick but I know I don't... bull**** lottery.
Lol.

I saw the activate button last night. I thought about pressing it, but I was afraid I'd fuck something up. I'm glad someone else did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back