Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uh, anyone wanna make a deal for Shady McCoy? I feel bad for hoarding all the good RBs...

You have to make a statement that you don’t condone this type of behavior and immediately cut him from your team. It’s bad enough you haven’t made a statement about Winston.

You have to make a statement that you don’t condone this type of behavior and immediately cut him from your team. It’s bad enough you haven’t made a statement about Winston.
Sheeeeit.

Winston going back in the starting lineup week 4. Shady too.

Rodger Goodell is determined to ruin me. First Zeke. Then Winston. Soon to be Shady.

PSA

Alright fellas, check in time. Need everyone to be sure they’ve paid their dues and post here so everyone knows our third annual Draft starts THIS Sunday July 15th.

(For future reference it’s always gonna start on July 15th as well)

Keepers MUST be set by Friday night (7/13) I will clear non keepers Saturday morning, and **** your team right up if you haven’t taken care of your part of the bargain. Let’s please not have that disaster.

Any questions regarding payments or whatnot shoot me a PM and I’ll get back with you ASAP.

do i really have to check in if i don't have picks /s

How does the suspended list work during the draft? If Winston is on my suspended/IR list, do I get another late pick since I have an extra roster spot, or do I have to activate him?

How does the suspended list work during the draft? If Winston is on my suspended/IR list, do I get another late pick since I have an extra roster spot, or do I have to activate him?
I would imagine you’d have to put him on the IR after the fact but I’m not sure

You fuckt homie. Gotta activate and run the draft. Once draft is done you can IR em and then pick up some scrubber from the leftovers

when this thing finally gets going i am still possibly trying to move into the back of round 1 depending on how it goes. current and future picks on the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back