Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a slow draft, Hammer. I’ll start it in a little over an hour from now. Each pick will have an 8 hour limit (policed by us) with the time pausing after 11pm Eastern time and starting again at 8am eastern time.

Ah, I see, cool

If I am dragging my ass it means I probably do not know I am up lol. That, and I drag my ass a lot. just ping me on twitter. DMs and @ tweets give a push notification on my phone.

Mayfield at 2?

I understand 2qb and all but ****
Had I kept all my picks I would have taken him at 1.4 if RBs were the first two picks. The more I watched him the more I became convinced he wasn't Johnny Manziel 2.0.

All of these QBs and RBs are questionable at best. It's Barkley and a bunch of question marks the way I look at it. I'd rather watch you guys make these picks than agonize over which one I should take. Nothing easy this year.

Had I kept all my picks I would have taken him at 1.4 if RBs were the first two picks. The more I watched him the more I became convinced he wasn't Johnny Manziel 2.0.

All of these QBs and RBs are questionable at best. It's Barkley and a bunch of question marks the way I look at it. I'd rather watch you guys make these picks than agonize over which one I should take. Nothing easy this year.
I mean, I’m glad I don’t have a pick this year, but I’d rather take a chance on ANYONE else over a Browns QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back