Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to filter out what players are left? I can only see how to filter out keepers.
Go to players(draft) at the top of the page. On the right you can filter by experience(rookie or any) and by position. That's the only way I know to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured you were going to take Connor right before me anyways seeing how you have Bell. I see that there was a trade and get excited only for Hammer to still pick Connor.

Bunch of *****.
He wasn't even on my radar. It was either Denver's D or Callaway.

He wasn't even on my radar. It was either Denver's D or Callaway.
I actually debated both of them when I picked the Pats D. I figured a second D was more valuable than a flyer WR. I took Pats over Denver because of the Pats schedule.

Seriously the AFC East could be horrible this year

I was hoping to pick Conner back up in the 4th. Hated to drop him. That's two 2nd round picks from just 1 year ago I've had to cut due to the limited rosters/keepers of this league. Tough to hold onto some of the mid/lower tier rookies and wait for them to develop. Which is why I'm more focusing on vets this time around.

I was hoping to pick Conner back up in the 4th. Hated to drop him. That's two 2nd round picks from just 1 year ago I've had to cut due to the limited rosters/keepers of this league. Tough to hold onto some of the mid/lower tier rookies and wait for them to develop. Which is why I'm more focusing on vets this time around.
Yeah I’ve got Golladay, Godwin, and now Kirk that will have to eat up keeper spots next year. I think they all have a good shot at being good WRs but they may still be a year or two away from consistent production. This is exactly why I traded for Hogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back