Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even need te's

Third rounder
giphy.gif

Seriously, @rekirts, how did you trade all of your draft picks across three years and end up with a roster that bad? At least Thaky put together a team that almost won it all. Hell, it would have been unbeatable had Dan not traded Gurley.

Seriously, @rekirts, how did you trade all of your draft picks across three years and end up with a roster that bad? At least Thaky put together a team that almost won it all. Hell, it would have been unbeatable had Dan not traded Gurley.
My roster is good tho

Been bounced a game from the ship both years

Trade calc is not a be all end all. It can be way off at times especially with pick values.
It also doesn't account for team need. Rek should be valuing these RBs more than Funchess. Funchess is a run of the mill WR. Every team in the league has a guy or two like him, and he has diddly-poo at RB.

Last edited by a moderator:
willing to trade one of my lower end RBs. But I'm already maxed out at wr and you are #nopicks so idk what you'd really have to offer
Seriously man.

I'm looking at these (lack of) picks trying to make something work and there is just nothing I can do. I'd be willing to take a pick in each of the next two drafts, but not a 4th rounder....

It also doesn't account for team need. Rek should be valuing these RBs more than Funchess. Funchess is a run of the mill WR. Every team in the league has a guy or two like him, and he has diddly-poo at RB.

finished low end WR2. Was an easy start until he got back injuries end of year.

its cool tho i'll hold onto him for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back