Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
for a low end rb

i'm not ripping anyone off jesus
No, but you're trying to move something everyone in the league has for a more valuable commodity. RBs in this league don't move unless you pony up or it's just a flier and a draft pick is the compensation. You don't have any draft picks.

No, but you're trying to move something everyone in the league has for a more valuable commodity. RBs in this league don't move unless you pony up or it's just a flier and a draft pick is the compensation. You don't have any draft picks.

i obviously understand that

why are you explaining this to me. i'm comfortable with my team. i'll find a rb some other time

Taxi squad?

yeah-im-going-to-go-ahead-and-pass.jpg

I've never done taxi squad before but it sounds like a good idea to me. I had to cut a 2nd round pick last year 2 months after I drafted him because of injuries/roster size. That really blows in a dynasty format.

I don't really see why folks would be against it as it'd benefit everyone equally. It's not really "extra roster space" as you can't start the players on your taxi squad anyway. It's just a way to hold onto rookies you invested draft capital in but aren't really viable fantasy players as of yet.

That said, it's not a big deal to me so I'm not too bothered either way.

I've never done taxi squad before but it sounds like a good idea to me. I had to cut a 2nd round pick last year 2 months after I drafted him because of injuries/roster size. That really blows in a dynasty format.

I don't really see why folks would be against it as it'd benefit everyone equally. It's not really "extra roster space" as you can't start the players on your taxi squad anyway. It's just a way to hold onto rookies you invested draft capital in but aren't really viable fantasy players as of yet.

That said, it's not a big deal to me so I'm not too bothered either way.
But That’s the game. Gotta picks nd choose who’s staying and why

We alreDy have IR slots

I feel that’s the appeal of this league. The fact that viable vets were available.

When was Rishard taken? A starting WR wouldn’t be available in GOAT. Makes for better opportunities to rebuild. I’m not 100% against it, but if it came to a vote, I’d vote no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back