Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me know how that goes for u
Frank Gore has been the MVP of Winning with Winston.

Draft him in 12th.

Get a good 10 games out of him in 2016.

Trade him for a 3rd.

Get him back for a 6th.

Get a good season out of him in 2017.

2018 will be another success, one way or another.

Steal of the draft!

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports Antonio Callaway "tore up the defensive backs in one-on-one drills" on the first day of Browns training camp on Thursday.
Callaway sat out minicamp with a groin issue but reported to camp ready to play. Beat writer Mary Kay Cabot believes the fourth-rounder could still "steal playing time away from Corey Coleman." There are a lot of question marks in the Browns' receiver corps — Callaway included — but also a ton of upside. Jul 26 - 8:18 PM

Steal of the draft!

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports Antonio Callaway "tore up the defensive backs in one-on-one drills" on the first day of Browns training camp on Thursday.
Callaway sat out minicamp with a groin issue but reported to camp ready to play. Beat writer Mary Kay Cabot believes the fourth-rounder could still "steal playing time away from Corey Coleman." There are a lot of question marks in the Browns' receiver corps — Callaway included — but also a ton of upside. Jul 26 - 8:18 PM
and now they are about to sign dez...

Some talk in SB got me thinking today. Could we have a last place bet every year? Like the loser has to change his avatar to a picture of a taco or Taco from The League?

There needs to be some kind of shame for coming in last.

Glad to see Taywan Taylor continue to look good in practice. He should do well in the new scheme, hope he makes good use of my pick in last years draft.

Some talk in SB got me thinking today. Could we have a last place bet every year? Like the loser has to change his avatar to a picture of a taco or Taco from The League?

There needs to be some kind of shame for coming in last.
last place has to keep their avi as mitchT with his shirt off for 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back