Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your boy Thaky liked it
gNqh4BV.jpg

some people need to take notes

*cough* @titanthakur @Thaddeus43 *cough*

You probably also applaud oppression.

I support free trade, where people are allowed to run their teams as they wish, with out fear of the tyrannical commisonners

I'm glad people in early 1700s America didn't treat this country like you do beaver. There would have been no tea party and we would be singing about the queen like Canadians.

But hey, if you like being told the confines in which to run your team, more power to ya ... Not like you have a clue what your doing on your own anyway.

I support free trade, where people are allowed to run their teams as they wish, with out fear of the tyrannical commisonners

I'm glad people in early 1700s America didn't treat this country like you do beaver. There would have been no tea party and we would be singing about the queen like Canadians.

But hey, if you like being told the confines in which to run your team, more power to ya ... Not like you have a clue what your doing on your own anyway.

TLDR: Dave’s still salty.

read: im a broke bish that cant afford $12.50

Case in MFing point. Thaky come get ya mans out this thread, I’m sure y’all got some comfy bed to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back