Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Air McNair and Steve are 2 different personalities!!! Steve's the guy off the field...Air McNair's the one when the helmet's on.

Sometimes Gut likes to be like that too!

:)

seinfeld.jpg

sorry. rare opportunity.

Brian said:
"Anytime you go through some drama, it's good to do something you want to do and you love doing and to get your mind off it," McNair said. "Today is a great day for me to just relax, enjoy the kids that are here, enjoy the coaching staff, the people that are here helping me and just do the things that Steve wants to do"

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060602/SPORTS01/606020420/1027

Why not 'Air McNair'?

:rolleyes:

I'm confused... are you talking about when he says "you" instead of "I". There's nothing wrong with that, it is a generalized second person. Like if I went grocery shopping and somebody asked how long it took and I said "sometimes when you go grocery shopping the lines can get a little long and you can get bored. That's why I like to read the magazines while I wait."

"Today is a great day for me to just relax, enjoy the kids that are here, enjoy the coaching staff, the people that are here helping me just do the things that Steve wants to do."
I'm pretty sure this is it right here... I believe Brian is asking why didn't McNair refer to himself as Air McNair, as long as he was speaking of himself in the third person...

"just do the things that Air McNair wants to do."

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
"Today is a great day for me to just relax, enjoy the kids that are here, enjoy the coaching staff, the people that are here helping me just do the things that Steve wants to do."
I'm pretty sure this is it right here... I believe Brian is asking why didn't McNair refer to himself as Air McNair, as long as he was speaking of himself in the third person...

"just do the things that Air McNair wants to do."

ha ha, I see now. I am confused.

Gunny says this is just a one off for Steve. Gunny thinks that Steve does not think himself a high and mighty person to talk himself in the 3rd person.

LMAO at the Jimmy references. Now we need some Leon quotes.

For a while there, Vince was doing this with regularity. It is a pretty annoying habit that athletes sometimes fall into. Thankfully, it seems like Vince has made a concerted effort to stop doing it. One will slip out every once in a while, but not too often anymore.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
oh...KobeChaz, thanks for reminding me of the position of Bus Cook's client. We've got to remember, it all about what's best for Steve.

1013_bs04.gif

First of all, Leon is a busy man. And second, I gotta step back once in a while and give the other athletes some air time. Leon tends to steal the show. I mean, that’s one day - you get Leon the other 364.

I’ll catch y’all during Spring...Training.

As Leon always says, "I ain’t playin unless someone is payin'." I’m out.
:lol3:http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=159247&postcount=25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back