Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

tumblr_myiqff4oGX1s4df8ko1_1280.png

Occasional Titans victories
Occasional murder

Yep
I have to ask about the colleges. I have figured out tennessee state and probably belmont and vanderbilt. But what are
Hipster college
Fancy black college
Etc

Ah i thought belmont was the weird religeous college

Nope

Belmont is across the street from Vanderbilt.

Full of hipsters, can confirm.

I applied to Tennessee, Vanderbilt and Belmont.

Got accepted to all three.

Couldn't afford Vandy

Wanted Belmont, liked it a lot

Followed some poon and friends to Tennessee where I had the time of my life.

Damn look at XO all smart and sh*t getting into Vandy. I was told that if I didn't get a 29 on the ACT not to even bother applying. I got a 26, so I didn't apply.

Belmont is religious. And Lipscomb is... They're on the same street.

I went to Lipscomb for two semesters before transferring.

WAAAAAAAY too religious and strict. Belmont is more laid back about that sh*t as far as I know.

Damn look at XO all smart and sh*t getting into Vandy. I was told that if I didn't get a 29 on the ACT not to even bother applying. I got a 26, so I didn't apply.

Belmont is religious. And Lipscomb is... They're on the same street.

I went to Lipscomb for two semesters before transferring.

WAAAAAAAY too religious and strict. Belmont is more laid back about that sh*t as far as I know.

I hit that 28 and got in.

I had a lot of college courses and advanced stuff on my high school transcript.

This was 11 years ago though.

I could've transferred to Vandy with no problems, but they didn't have my major, so it wasn't an option.

If they had my major that is where I would be right now. No doubt.

I would love to go to law school there, but I feel like I would have to suck too many d*cks for that to happen.

I was surprised as hell when I got the big envelope from Vandy.

I knew my family would have pushed me hard to go there but I knew it would have costed me and my family a small fortune. If I decided to stay in Nashville I wanted to go to Belmont because it was groovy and laid back as hell.

I had the grades but I was not ready for Vanderbilt. I was barely ready for Tennessee. I was an immature, party hungry crazy kid.

I barely slipped by at Tennessee, I would have crashed and burned at Vandy.

I actually hid the papers from Vandy from my Dad and didn't even tell him I'd applied and got accepted until after I enrolled at Tennessee.

Followed the poon and friends to Knoxville. No regrets outside of I wouldn't have gone to either if I could go back. I would have cashed in my ASVAB score and signed with the Air Force. They offered me everything. I could have picked my career and school was paid for.

SO FUCKING DUMB

I was surprised as hell when I got the big envelope from Vandy.

I knew my family would have pushed me hard to go there but I knew it would have costed me and my family a small fortune. If I decided to stay in Nashville I wanted to go to Belmont because it was groovy and laid back as hell.

I had the grades but I was not ready for Vanderbilt. I was barely ready for Tennessee. I was an immature, party hungry crazy kid.

I barely slipped by at Tennessee, I would have crashed and burned at Vandy.

I actually hid the papers from Vandy from my Dad and didn't even tell him I'd applied and got accepted until after I enrolled at Tennessee.

Followed the poon and friends to Knoxville. No regrets outside of I wouldn't have gone to either if I could go back. I would have cashed in my ASVAB score and signed with the Air Force. They offered me everything. I could have picked my career and school was paid for.

SO ****ING DUMB

Aim High

A Great Way of Life

but my most favoriteist

Peace is Our Progession

I also like 'turn it on and we will ruin your whole day', but its kinda more an inside joke

I'm always at the gym and mid set I'm like,
"I wonder how long a platypus lives?"

Let me stop everything and Google that...

Then after the next set.

"I wonder if Lex knows how long platypus live? I should text her"

Two more reps...

"I should post about platypus on goTitans, I bet TE doesn't know how long they live"

One pull up later...

"I should tweet that..."

Latest posts

Back