Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: “On behalf of the entire organization, I would like to thank Steve for all that he has meant to this organization both on and off the field. We very much appreciate what he gave us as a player over the last decade as our quarterback. He led us to new heights and in the process his play reached MVP levels. Through the years, he led the team through his grit and determination, and his toughness will be a benchmark for many years to come. When it became evident that a long term solution was doubtful, we did what we felt was in the best interest of both parties and a trade was negotiated. We wish Steve the best for the remainder of his career, except for one weekend this November.”

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

He's still not stupid enough to write his own speeches.
I know what I said.

PR is politics. There is no difference.
Selling tickets is the same as garnering votes.

It is all about marketing to a constituency.
Somewhere there is a monkey with a typewriter and a Holt Handbook behind a desk at Tennessee Football Inc.

monkey.jpg

I guess what I mean is, he wouldn't read something he doesn't BELIEVE.

From what I've seen, Bud is one who always speaks his mind, even when it involves inserting a foot in his mouth.
I'm sure he believes what that statement says 100%, even if someone else might have been a better writer to put the words together in a more verbally aestetic way.

Bud is too old to spout off some BS he doesn't believe to sell some tickets, which will no doubt be all sold out again this year no matter what he says.

Hoffa said:
Finally, some class.

Which is something everyone else should be showing, right now. :rolleyes:

It's not like Steve did anything to make any of your miserable lives better during the last ten years. :sad2:

Let's take our draft pick and move on.

It's not like we were going to win anything this season. :shake:

So, why not stockpile picks early? And, who knows maybe in a year or two this team might be where a lot of posters think it is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back