Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
OK, I just thought I'd put out a poll asking when people think that Vince Young will take the starting QB job. For the sake of argument, let's ignore the possibility of simply starting for a week because of a Volek injury and then sitting back on the bench again. When will the job be his for good?

I dont think Volek will make it through the entire season healthy. At which time Mauck will take over(blow it) and the coaches will go with Young

maximus said:
I dont think Volek will make it through the entire season healthy. At which time Mauck will take over(blow it) and the coaches will go with Young

There's no way Mauck starts ahead of Young. The Titans will lose with Mauck in there, might as well throw Young in the fire and let him learn.

Well, if Billy goes down with an injury I think we go out and sign a vet like Maddox or something, rather than play Young, so 2007 was my choice.

OilersTitansFan said:
There's no way Mauck starts ahead of Young. The Titans will lose with Mauck in there, might as well throw Young in the fire and let him learn.

I could see Mauck starting ahead of Young, depends on how they feel about Vince Youngs progress.

If they don't think Young is ready yet, then it's very possible that Mauck (or whoever else they have at QB) could start ahead of Young. They shouldn't throw him in there before he's at least reasonably prepared...

Assuming McNair is gone, and we're sub .500, it's the first game after the bye week. Coincidentally we are at home against the Texans.

How many of you would have thought the Titans are at the kind of cross roads they are at today? Predict? C'mon... you don't know what these guys will do. I think Young will start sooner rather than later. I think the dude has got an enormous ability to adapt.

If they're going to start him this year, it should be either the second Texans game or the Ravens game. Right now, I'm leaning toward the Texans game, because that sounds like something Bud would do. Show Houston what they're missing.

Brian said:
Assuming McNair is gone, and we're sub .500, it's the first game after the bye week. Coincidentally we are at home against the Texans.

wouldnt that be nice for his first win as a starter.

Week One '07.

Maybe it's the "half glass full" part of me that thinks this, but I still think that Mac's back with this team this year.

moose4now said:
Week One '07.

Maybe it's the "half glass full" part of me that thinks this, but I still think that Mac's back with this team this year.

your not the only one who thinks that.. theres no way Mac 9 leaves.. if he was going to baltimore he would have gone already..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back