Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Absolutely useless fact but it's a lot of money

"Factoid That May Interest Only Me

The outrageously monstrous Ford F-650 SuperCrewzer, owned by Tennessee defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, has a 107-gallon gas tank.

Let's say Haynesworth is running on empty and he pulls into a Nashville gas station to fill 'er up, at $2.999 per gallon. The truck runs on diesel fuel.

It would cost Haynesworth $320.89 to fill the tank.

Something tells me fellow Volunteer-stater Al "An Inconvenient Truth'' Gore would have a little problem with Haynesworth's mode of transportation. Gore, I'm guessing, would puke at the monster trucks and supersized vehicles in NFL parking lots."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...ug=cnnsi-lookingoutforno&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns

PhiSlammaJamma said:
Rule #1: don't let it go to empty, otherwise you need a paycheck to fill 'er up.

Yeah, maybe rephrase that... you need a "Broken Record" paycheck to fill it up, or if you are AH, you need about 18 minutes worth of your salary.

Is this what Albert's truck looks like?

deez1.jpg

or like this?

f122.jpg

Either way, it's a pretty sweet ride.

Broken Record said:
Yeah, maybe rephrase that... you need a "Broken Record" paycheck to fill it up, or if you are AH, you need about 18 minutes worth of your salary.

Oddly that is the exact amount of time it takes him to stretch for the buffet table. :lol:

Gunny said:
Something tells me fellow Volunteer-stater Al "An Inconvenient Truth'' Gore would have a little problem with Haynesworth's mode of transportation. Gore, I'm guessing, would puke at the monster trucks and supersized vehicles in NFL parking lots."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...ug=cnnsi-lookingoutforno&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns

First if Al Gore was a Tennessean he would probably be "President" Al Gore at this time

Second if Al Gore was in the presence of an F650 he would have to change his drawers he would be so scared.

alberts is black tho, ive seen it many times because he has a smaller house in the extended neighborhood right next to mine, my mom used to see him a lot before training camp in the morning in it

Gunny said:
He could transport a lot of coke in that...

lmfao. oh man that was classic. and him having that car, is it necessary? is it necessary? is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? no but i dont it anyway cuz its sterile and i like the taste.

The truck that Albert drives is ridiculous. It's a waste of our environment and it does cost both him and Erron over $300 bucks to fill. A terrible waste! I tell them when they are in their 50's they are going to wish that they could turn back the hands of time and put that $300+ in a money market account for their retirement. But they don't hear me, though!

GhostZ, I know where you live and Albert does has a "dinky" house, doesn't he!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back