Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
feel free to edit and change things as you feel appropriate.

offense

qb-p manning
rb-d davis
fb-g jones
wr-m harrison
wr-a johnson
te-b troupe
ot-t glenn
og-c pitts
c-k mawae
og-c naeole
ot-m williams

defense

de-kvb
dt-m stroud
dt-j henderson
de- d freeney
wlb-k bulluck
mlb-m peterson
slb-d thornton
cb-r mathis
cb-d robinson
ss-b sanders
fs-c hope

kr/pr-p jones
k-c brown
p-c hentrich

Nice job...

Not much to argue with there but if healthy i'd take taylor over davis at RB and cato june over thornton.

And roby should be over harrison at WR!:eek:

Edit: Didn't jeff saturday make the pro bowl last year? Might be an alternative at center.

Homer alert! :)) I wouldn't put Thorton in the over June. Ben Troupe hasn't even done enough to be the #1 on our team. Doss may be better than Hope. Jeff Saturday is in his prime, and Mawae may be leaving it (or past it for all we know).

Hope that's not too pessimistic, but I still have doubts about good some of our FA pickups really are.

Sorgi.jpg

Troupe...

I disagree with bobo i do think troupe is the best TE in the division. Troupe and kinney each had 55 catches last year but down the stretch troupe was the big producer with 337 of his 530 yards in the last 8 games. He even had a 100 yard game(116 yds) and an 89 yard game as well.

At least troupe has drawn even with kinney. Actually 3 of the top 4 TEs in the division are on our team.

Rolltide quoting stats? lol

Troupe has more potential, but I wouldn't put him above Kinney just yet. I hope he breaks out this year though....which would mean throwing to him more....yet we shouldn't throw to TE's as much imo....dang quandaries.

Bobo said:
Homer alert! :)) I wouldn't put Thorton in the over June.
honestly, i chose thornton thinking he was still on the colts. i forgot we picked him up. i chose him over june because half of junes INTs came against alex smith.

QB-Peyton Manning
RB-Dom Davis
FB-Greg Jones
WR-Marvin Harrison
WR-Andre Johnson
TE-Ben Troupe
LT-Tarik Glenn
LG-Zach Pillar
C-Kevin Mawae
RG-Chris Naoele
RT-Ryan Diem

DE-Dwight Freeny
DT-Marcus Stroud
DT-Albert Haynesworth
DE-Kyle VandenBosch
OLB-Keith Bulluck
MLB-Mike Peterson
OLB-David Thornton
CB-Rashean Mathis
S-Bob Sanders
S-Chris Hope
CB-Pacman Jones

K-Adam Vinetari
P-Craig Hentrich
KR/PR-Pacman Jones and Jerome Mathis

call me crazy if you want, but other than that spurt dunta had in his rookie year, he hasn't done jack....plus he plays for the lowly texans which doesn't help him out either....

i'd take adam over dunta anyday of the week...

bulluck4dMVP said:
call me crazy if you want, but other than that spurt dunta had in his rookie year, he hasn't done jack
that sounds exactly like pacman's rookie year.

dont get me wrong, im a pacman backer, but i think robinson has played much better.

bulluck4dMVP said:
QB-Peyton Manning
RB-Dom Davis
FB-Greg Jones
WR-Marvin Harrison
WR-Andre Johnson
TE-Ben Troupe
LT-Tarik Glenn
LG-Zach Pillar
C-Kevin Mawae
RG-Chris Naoele
RT-Ryan Diem

DE-Dwight Freeny
DT-Marcus Stroud
DT-Albert Haynesworth
DE-Kyle VandenBosch
OLB-Keith Bulluck
MLB-Mike Peterson
OLB-David Thornton
CB-Rashean Mathis
S-Bob Sanders
S-Chris Hope
CB-Pacman Jones

K-Adam Vinetari
P-Craig Hentrich
KR/PR-Pacman Jones and Jerome Mathis

i like all of thoes but 1 maybe 2... pacman is kinda iffy and Troupe could be changed to kinney. troupe will end up being the best tho so yeah he should be there. and by the way i am now tied with the arcade king hhaah yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back