Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaCmAn 4 MvP32 said:
imagine the voice of Mike Keith "Touchdown Titans!!!!!!!!!!"
"and Vince young with a beautiful strike to Ben Troupe"
It's too bad we haven't got the NFC North on our schedule...
Then we could run over Tank Williams all day.

TD BROWN!

:hot: burn...

PhiSlammaJamma said:
zoom in on the right calf tatoo. We need to know what that is.

By the way, a tattoo site dedicated to sports athlete's tattoos might be unique. Damn I'm good.

It simply says: "Go ahead and try to catch me... when you do, I'll be in the endzone..."

GhostZ said:
of course, chris hope had more tackles than palamalue(spelling) did last year

that's cuz noone was foolish enough to run or throw polamalu's way. now this year, noone will throw or run hope's way. we're in trouble... LAMONT?!?!

Sledge said:
that's cuz noone was foolish enough to run or throw polamalu's way. now this year, noone will throw or run hope's way. we're in trouble... LAMONT?!?!
Hold up, wait. How you gonna talk about my man? In MY thread.:irked:

I'm with you Elf Lamont got a bad rap last season.

Two rookie corners and Tank (could not tackle the kicker) Williams.

But Lamont was our issue?

Lamont is a guy they plugged in there because there were so many other positions that needed attention/upgrade... ect... Lamont was in Cinci... he was a joke in Cinci. I like Lamont Thompson. I honestly do. The simple truth of the matter is that the Titans are getting better... at least on paper. There is a very good probability that Thompson will elevate his game now that he has a GREAT compliment to himself in the secondary. If he doesn't start defensing passes, getting picks... if he doesn't stop tripping over his own feet... get it done LT.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Lamont is a guy they plugged in there because there were so many other positions that needed attention/upgrade... ect... Lamont was in Cinci... he was a joke in Cinci. I like Lamont Thompson. I honestly do. The simple truth of the matter is that the Titans are getting better... at least on paper. There is a very good probability that Thompson will elevate his game now that he has a GREAT compliment to himself in the secondary. If he doesn't start defensing passes, getting picks... if he doesn't stop tripping over his own feet... get it done LT.
BiPolar, you've won me over. BooHiss on Lamont. Everytime I see the clip of the opening game when they got the crap kicked out of them by the Steelers, there's Lamont. I cringe when I see Parker flying by him, slipping through his weak grasp and then when he gets pushed around and his dreads are flying everywhere and Parker just breezes by him.

I was confused. He does bite as a safety. Safety? Ha! Bring Tank back.

elfinmagic53 said:
Lamont ain't got enough game to be featured on a banner. Unless you use a picture of him getting burned by Willie Parker.....:irked: Yeah, I said it!
oh BURN!!!:hot:
Brainwashing, also known as thought reform or re-education, is the application of coercive techniques to change the beliefs or behavior of one or more people usually for political or religious purposes. Whether any techniques at all exist that will actually work to change thought and behavior to the degree that the term "brainwashing" connotes is a controversial and at times hotly debated question.wikipedia.BORG
borg-queen.jpg
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfIihKHmAJ0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfIihKHmAJ0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Elf has been assimulated.

elfinmagic53 said:
Nah, I ain't no Borg. Yeah, I know you're confused, I'm too cute to be a Trekkie, right.
Borg queens say "boo hiss"
Borgs are the ultimate haters you see.

I'm just horsing around. If you don't like it stop being the tom girl in the club house. I'd prefer you not though. Or I could pretend I don't see you calling me out as some kind of hater I suppose, but what is the fun in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back