Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I am so sick of seeing us lose by 12 inches everytime the superbowl comes up. Every 5 seconds you see it on NFL network. Anytime they talk about dick vermeil (I REALLY would like to slap him)they show it. Anybody else tired of watching that?

You may be tired of watching it, but that game is considered one of the best Super Bowls of all time. It literally did come down to that play. It was exciting until the very end.

speaking of the super bowl....

"Before long we're all going to be out there bumping heads, but that is going to get us better," tight end Ben Troupe said. "Things like this are fun. Guys having fun together away from football, it builds chemistry.

"But we'll be serious soon. … Our biggest goal should be to get to Miami (for the Super Bowl) and that is what our goal is going to be when we get back. We'll be ready to work."

honestly, i love to hear that from the players, because the dedication and attitude this offseason has been like no other from past years, now lets see that hard work head into camp and preseason....

realistically do i see the the titans in the super bowl this year? no, but this shows the team has the heart to control their own destiny....

I watch it. It still pains me though. Same with the MCM, but the MCM sends chills down my spine.

They both serve to motivate me. MCM-you can win, despite all doubts. 12 inches short-never fall short, youll regret it.

I'm sure that I'm in the minority on this, put in light of our current roster, no McNair, George, Wycheck, Rolle, Bishop, ect... all of the games the Titans have lost over the past two seasons... drafting Young and White...

I'm of the frame of mind that I just want to move on and hope for the future. Sure, I have some wonderful memories wrapped up in seasons from years ago, but that is all in the past. It's not like we won a couple of Super Bowls or anything.

I want a future that outshines the McTitans. I don't want to remember the Titans so much as I want to see the Titans that are memorable. I believe in Vince Young and I just know that LenDale White will be great. I think Pacman Jones has got more talent than he knows what to do with and I think the future is very bright for this ball club even if it is an uphill battle. I don't want to be sitting around in three years talking about how great McNair was... In three years I want to be talking about how great Young is.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I'm sure that I'm in the minority on this, put in light of our current roster, no McNair, George, Wycheck, Rolle, Bishop, ect... all of the games the Titans have lost over the past two seasons... drafting Young and White...

I'm of the frame of mind that I just want to move on and hope for the future. Sure, I have some wonderful memories wrapped up in seasons from years ago, but that is all in the past. It's not like we won a couple of Super Bowls or anything.

I want a future that outshines the McTitans. I don't want to remember the Titans so much as I want to see the Titans that are memorable. I believe in Vince Young and I just know that LenDale White will be great. I think Pacman Jones has got more talent than he knows what to do with and I think the future is very bright for this ball club even if it is an uphill battle. I don't want to be sitting around in three years talking about how great McNair was... In three years I want to be talking about how great Young is.

Amen.

I love to watch that game, I have it on VHS tape. Although i dumped my VCR a couple of years ago. My tape was grainy too.

But I still watch it. To see Bishop, George, Mcnair, Kearse etc. play makes me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back