Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
and remember it was just yesterday that the first 'sancturary' city decided it was better to actually obey the law than go broke.

which city will be the one that thinks Donny wont take action? Chicago? probably. Obviously ran by moronic donktards. Donny gonna roll in there full Neegan

and remember it was just yesterday that the first 'sancturary' city decided it was better to actually obey the law than go broke.

which city will be the one that thinks Donny wont take action? Chicago? probably. Obviously ran by moronic donktards. Donny gonna roll in there full Neegan

Hopefully none, because, fuck Trump. And I am sure you are ok with Trump "rolling in" US cities, "Make America Russia Again"!

You used to be able to have a conversation, I realize trying to defend this **** is difficult, but you dont have to defend you know.
No point when talking to libtards...you are driven by emotion..why do you want terrorists to be able to come to the USA and kill innocent Americans?

Only places like sf, ny, chi, which are totally owned and operated by donk idiots will not "kiss the ring"....and I don't care if those places burn to the ground anyways...fem

No point when talking to libtards...you are driven by emotion..why do you want terrorists to be able to come to the USA and kill innocent Americans?

Let's not forget that every major terrorist attack in the US since 9/11 (and many before) were perpetrated by AMERICAN citizens. But don't let facts get in the way of making Merica great...

last I checked she was the first lady and I think your jimmies are horribly rustled

lol

She worked in America illegally (which I am ok with), but I get it, you are a hypocrite who says words like "jimmies", because you know, using words my great grandmother, born in like 1903 used to use, means you are up on American life. Your horse and buggy going to be able to get you home tonight super patriot cletus? Be sure to stop by the wells to hydrate on the way home.

Let's not forget that every major terrorist attack in the US since 9/11 (and many before) were perpetrated by AMERICAN citizens. But don't let facts get in the way of making Merica great...

Thats not true. Guns make us safer, more guns=safer America, didnt you get the memo?

She worked in America illegally (which I am ok with), but I get it, you are a hypocrite who says words like "jimmies", because you know, using words my great grandmother, born in like 1903 used to use, means you are up on American life. Your horse and buggy going to be able to get you home tonight super patriot cletus? Be sure to stop by the wells to hydrate on the way home.
IMG_6799-1024x682.jpg

Hmmm.....YOU lost....get used to it.....you should show us how much you really believe your bs and volunteer to take in some refugees into your home....the ban only last a few months...I'm sure there are plenty of organizations that will gladly let you help these poor souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back