Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
gETbdcX.png

If you keep posting that at some point it might seem witty.

> Stands by our constitution
> When did non-citizens in other countries become protected by our Constitution?

Ignoring a court order is not standing by the constitution. Sorry, but any talk by his supporters of supporting the constitution is proving to be a flat out lie.

An Iraqi who has worked with the US military for 10 years was detained. An example of why this is so stupid. When Muslims in the ME hear this type of thing, why would they ever work with our military again?

DG spreading a false narrative again. He has me on ignore as he got sick of me pointing these things out. Here is that military contrator:

Oops, that backfired, that isn't how the politicians trying to use him wanted him to answer.

anyone defending steve bannon on the security council

cmon that is outrageous. steve bannon is an internet troll

It is beyond ridiculous. And if you notice, when I bring up that Trump is defying a court order to halt at least parts of the ban, they say nothing. Our system is designed on the basis of checks and balances, so no one branch or person has absolute power. The president ignoring those checks is acting as an authoritarian, but none of them care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back