Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he lost to the ACLU in 15 minutes guys. He's a ****ing clueless assbag that's going to end up getting destroyed. You threw your weight behind an absolute ****ing nothing. Enjoy living with this loss.

SNG is right guysz the dream is over. OMG OMG Omg we all need to repent. A president has never lost a court challenge before. Abandon ship at once, Trump will not last the weekend before he is thrown out of office.

Oh, wait

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...eans-obama-immigration-plan-blocked/85358084/

rEHdQYq.jpg

Liberal morons have shut down Seattle's airport.

Vowing to camp out.

n3pMKQ9.png

Someone should start handing out job applications. That will make them scatter

Could they be breaking a federal law?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement_under_United_States_law

I wonder if police are gonna setup a free speech zone for them in satellite parking lot B?

I'm sure there is a law about Loitering at the very least.

No. I just think he's an insecure ***** so I like reminding everyone that he's a physically inferior punk with **** hair and tiny hands. He's also probably never made a woman cum.

You like making fun of how people look, gotcha. You also make fun of people's skin color?

No. I just think he's an insecure ***** so I like reminding everyone that he's a physically inferior punk with **** hair and tiny hands. He's also probably never made a woman cum.

Dude, his issue about the size of his inauguration crowd just shows how insecure he is. WHy in the world would he give a fuck about that?

Your dear leader watches CNN and tweets all fucking day while Voldemort drafts executive orders for him to sign as performative art. That's where you're at.

Your dear leader watches CNN and tweets all ****ing day while Voldemort drafts executive orders for him to sign as performative art. That's where you're at.

I saw a tweet earlier, that I thought was a great idea. Bannon was supposedly the mastermind behind the executive order, so any democrat going on Sunday morning shows and what not, should basically start talking about Bannon as he is the one leading the country. As insecure as Trump is, that would probably drive him nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back