Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
They don't mention Volek. Is that a surprise? I don't think so.
Here's who they picked;
Trent Green, KC. Why? They think he's too old.
Jake Plummer, Denver. Why? They have no faith in him, speaking of the Broncos coaching staff.
Culpepper, Miami. Why? Knee injury
Drew Brees, Saints. Why? Shoulder surgery and basically playing for the Saints!
David Carr, Houston. Why? No O-Line for protection.
Think they got it right?

I think it's easier to call someone a bust when they have great expectations. All of those QBs have had someone saying they were great at some point (and several of them have been great at times), but now they could take a drop. It's harder for Volek to drop when the expectations aren't that high.

You might be right about Volek. Being stuck behind McNair for so long, he hasn't had a lot of time to show his game. This will be his year. There are several Titans on the 'bubble' this year but that's a different post.
David Carr might be the one QB on that list that might not have made the list if he played for a differnet team.

Trent Green has been one of the most consistent QB's I've seen in the last 10 years, suprised to see him there even if he is ageing

riskybusiness4.jpg

Overalls said:
The past is the past and the future is so bright I got my shades on.

riskybusiness1.jpg

so I've got you down for less than 50 sacks and a sweep of the titans, a win against the Jags... was that all? Did you say the Texans were gonna beat the Colts? I just want to get your pre-preseason predictions right.

Overalls said:
Mr. Carr will have his O-line this year. I expect his sack total to go down by 20 at least.

Oh, and what OL would that be? The one that added a rookie who's a year ½ removed from reconstructive knee surgery? The one with a new C entering his 12th year in the league? Is that the one? Help me, I really don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back