Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Hopefully it's successful. I find it crazy that we still have the chain gang. This technology is long overdue.
I think chain gang should still be primary but challenges can use technology to accurately mark.

Curious how markings on the field would work with only technology in use?
Plus a ref still has to be close as tech can’t determine when the player is “down” to effectively mark placement.

I think chain gang should still be primary but challenges can use technology to accurately mark.

Plus a ref still has to be close as tech can’t determine when the player is “down” to effectively mark placement.
I just don't trust the chain gang mess. I've always wondered how accurate it can be with 2 70 year old dudes strodding to the middle of the field with chains determining an inch this way or an inch that way.

I just don't trust the chain gang mess. I've always wondered how accurate it can be with 2 70 year old dudes strodding to the middle of the field with chains determining an inch this way or an inch that way.
I don’t think the chain gang is any more culpable for an incorrect placement than the field judges who determine where the ball actually is at the end of any play.

In the near future, a sensor in the ball and proximity sensors on the field?

In the near future, a sensor in the ball and proximity sensors on the field?
I did hear that was the future.

Then it’s just a matter of presentation of how the equipment will be visible for players throughout the game.
I don’t have any issue replacing the chain gang as long as there is an actual replacement.

Ayuik just had Deebo. I think he’ll be ok.

The QB situation might be a bigger issue.
Aiyuk wants to be the #1 guy and paid like one. This is why all the drama is going on. Aiyuk was content with being the 3/4 option in San Francisco, but highly doubt he wants that role wherever he goes. Pickens I'm sure wants to be the #1 guy in Pittsburgh. Have you seen how Pickens acts when he doesn't get the ball? I'd be willing to bet that Pickens is low key not wanting Aiyuk. That's just how selfish he is.

JJ McCarthy out for the season. That's a big loss for the Vikings. He was definitely starting. Plus you want him to grow with Jefferson, especially since he got that massive contract. Now it's Sam Darnold chucking the ball over Jefferson's head all year. That's why it's risky business giving a WR that much money without a QB in place.

Latest posts

Back