Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

JJ McCarthy out for the season. That's a big loss for the Vikings. He was definitely starting. Plus you want him to grow with Jefferson, especially since he got that massive contract. Now it's Sam Darnold chucking the ball over Jefferson's head all year. That's why it's risky business giving a WR that much money without a QB in place.
They're essentially back to where they where with Kirk Cousins.

JJ McCarthy out for the season. That's a big loss for the Vikings. He was definitely starting. Plus you want him to grow with Jefferson, especially since he got that massive contract. Now it's Sam Darnold chucking the ball over Jefferson's head all year. That's why it's risky business giving a WR that much money without a QB in place.
Sucks for them but I don’t understand why you wouldn’t pay a WR because of the QB situation.
Is Jefferson a top WR across the league? Yes, pay him. Try to limit breaking the bank for other positions.
Darnold will probably have a surprisingly decent season with Jefferson and Addison.

They're essentially back to where they were with Kirk Cousins.
Not sure I get the hate on Kirk Cousins. Dude is a pretty good QB and both Washington and Minnesota made no doubt about it, the offense goes through him as opposed to say TN where THill was never the focal point, Henry was.

The old site is down, but I’ll argue Cousins over Lamar Jackson any time.
The only current situation is age and I Nauru recovery for Cousins.
Jackson can have his MVPs and jam them right up the tailpipe, dude is straight trash in the post season, the knock regularly offered to cousins.

Not sure I get the hate on Kirk Cousins. Dude is a pretty good QB and both Washington and Minnesota made no doubt about it, the offense goes through him as opposed to say TN where THill was never the focal point, Henry was.

The old site is down, but I’ll argue Cousins over Lamar Jackson any time.
The only current situation is age and I Nauru recovery for Cousins.
Jackson can have his MVPs and jam them right up the tailpipe, dude is straight trash in the post season, the knock regularly offered to cousins.
Actually the point I was making was about Cousins being the only QB on that roster worth anything before this offseason. When he went down, the Vikes were done.

Kirk Cousins over Lamar Jackson is certainly a take.
It’s more about how Jackson somehow avoids the playoff choke moniker while other QBs, like Cousins, get it slammed on them.

Jackson is 2-4, averages 18 PPG offensively. A 34 point explosion against the Cows which he had a pedestrian 152 yds passing and almost a low rushing of 100 yds (252 combined) and that avg drops to 16 PPG.

He also directly contributed 9 TO in those games (of course a 0 in the cows game) averaging 1.5 TOs per game.

He was given a top defense in 2023 (#1)
2020 #2 defense
2019 #3 defense
2018 #2 defense.

At some point, people need to realize that LJ is holding the Ratbirds back. Maybe Henry removing the ball from LJ’s hands will help them, but that only speaks even higher to how overrated that dude is.

If it matter to anyone, Kirk Cousins side:
He’s 1-4 technically but can in relief his first playoff game, only 10 passes after RG3 went down. Not crediting him that game.
He’s 1-3 otherwise.
Averages 19.5 PPG
Contributed 2 total TO
Avg 250 and 1+ TD /game (to Jackson 220 yds, 1 TD, 87 yds rush, 0.5 TD / game)

Was given the #17 D in 2015
The #5 D in 2019
The #28 D in 2022

Latest posts

Back