Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
DSC05764.jpg

Hey, above is a snap shot of 5 goTitans.com posters that got together Saturday to tailgate pregame. We had a pretty darn good time. I wanted to take the opprotunity, since the next game is two weeks away to throw out that picture and float the idea of getting together with some people and kickin' it for some pregame fun. So, if you are interested drop a post indicating that you will be going to the game and what not and are interested in hooking up with some of your fellow posters. You can always pm me and I'll let you know where I am at with this, but as of right now the plan is in it's infancy.

:logo:​

Who is that in order of left to right? I see 330 and Broken in there. You need to post this in the tailgating section of goPhotos too.

I thought it would be more fun to let them speak up for themselves. Also, everyone else is not as open as I am, so I didn't want to cross the line with someone's sense of privacy, not that it's a known issue to me, I just wanted to be considerate of those pictured. One thing that aided in the success of our get together was being able to discuss our plans semi-privately in that user group that you created for me to invite people to... so now Smackreturners has more of a dual purpose. We actually concoct plans to rendevous and drink beer instead of the usual batcave smack dealings.

You know Jeff, Brad and I had plans to get you in that picture.
What's up with that? :brow:

It wasn't my spot. It was on loan to one of us. We are in fact in need of a location at present... and some bodies to be there. I hope something surfaces.

I took Titanium's advice and bought a spot at St. Ann's Episcopal Church down Woodland Street.

The folks that sit next to and around us also are going to park in that lot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back