Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Some notes from practice this morning...

- Started with punt return drills (Wade and Pacman returning), then broke into positional drills, 7 on 7 work, and two team periods broken up by a field goal session.

- Peter Sirmon was getting plenty of reps, both in the middle with the starting defense, and outside with the second team nickle unit. He had a nice interception off a deflection during the 7 on 7 period.

- Woolfolk made a nice play breaking up a pass during the 7 on 7 period, but then got burned deep by Jonathan Orr during the team period.

- Quinton Ganther had a couple of nice runs during the team period, even by training camp standards.

- Ben Troupe caught more passes than I could count

- Traiman Hall had a couple nice grabs, during both the 7 on 7 and team periods

- the weirdest part of practice was Paul Kuharsky going off on a profanity laced tirade on one of the other reporters, then several minutes later making a sarcastic comment to the crowd thanking someone for calling the radio station???

- Among those not practicing today - Haynesworth, LaBoy, Bennett, Brandon Jones, Calico, Piller, LenDale White

Thanks Nigel. Could you explain that Kuharsky thing again, or is that all the detail you can give? He was yelling at another reporter? And then he went off on the crowd? I don't understand...

Good to hear about Ganther. I'm still hoping he somehow makes the team, but the numbers don't favor him.

Bulluckfan said:
Thanks Nigel. Could you explain that Kuharsky thing again, or is that all the detail you can give? He was yelling at another reporter? And then he went off on the crowd? I don't understand...

I cant fully explain it, cuz I didnt see/hear everything. He was talking to this other reporter, and the other guy stepped over to him and knocked his hat off... then Kuharsky told the guy to "get the f*** away from me" and they started going back and forth. Again, I couldnt hear everything, but Kuharksy kept telling him to get away from him and stand somewhere else on the sideline, and I think at one point accused him of stealing his questions (???), and the other guy was saying he'd stand wherever he wanted to and at one point told Kuharksy "bite me."

Then a few minutes later, Kuharsky made a comment to the crowd "thanks a lot to whoever called the radio station, feel free to come up and introduce yourself." He was definately being sarcastic.

I got the impression that at first the other guy thought they were joking around, but it got ugly. It was bizarre.

Well maybe someone called 104.5 and mentioned the fight. I remember one time there was someone at camp in Clarksville and they called and just hung up and walked up to the tent to ask his quesiton.

I can't find out who the other media person was. Apparently, tensions have been high between this individual and Kuharsky for a while now. No one is mentioning names and Mark Howard said that both of them are his friends, so he was kind of staying out of it.

Someone give us the squishy on this please! heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back