Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to look at a new qb. I'm not sure they will. But they should. Its not only been a bad season now, but a 5th playoff clunker for Tanny.

Choked, what's new
There's no choke. Ryan fucked us. AJ balled, Julio done what was needed when passed to. Henry played into a wall and Foreman made big gains. This better be a fucking eye opener for Jon and realise Ryan and our OC isn't the fucking answer. Defense played like a team ready for a super bowl but Ryan makes too many costly mistakes man

Wow is right. Heart break. Defense played too good to lose that game. Can't give this team much of my energy anymore - nfl u need a star qb these days and Tannehill single handedly cost us the game.

I really hope a presser absolutely destroys this coaching staff.

Why is downing the OC? How can you possibly justify him not losing his job?

I can’t keep doing this, just can’t. I will die from heart attack. I don’t think I can go through this ever again

Titans/Oilers have been crushing me for 30+ years. For some reason this year I had no hopes. Tannehill showed he wasn't reliable when Henry went down. This was inevitable and the same will happen next year if they don't bring someone else in.

Why is anyone surprised? This is what they are what what they do. You all are all sad and pissed and they will go back to their 1 percent life and not think of any of you all once. I sat and watched the last two minutes and just laughed because why in the world would I expect anything else but for them to blow it.

Tammy should look our defense in the eyes and apologize for pissing all over their record setting performance. Pissant. I hope they boo his dumb ass out of the state of Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back