Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobo said:
Is it me or do you read fast Gunny?

if i am into the book it wont take me long cos i just wanna see what happens and I am always thinking just one more chapter before i stop and then something happens and i wanna find out and i am going on for a few more chapters.

But like you i try and get my imagination going with the scene as well.

Watched the movie as well, it was good, but wasn't a fan of how it was done.

I liked the 4th movie a lot, but still thought a few things could have been done better. But I guess I think that about every movie :lol:

Bobo said:
I liked the 4th movie a lot, but still thought a few things could have been done better. But I guess I think that about every movie :lol:

i liked it as well, I think they should have put in the part with Dumbledore and Fudge and Snape and Sirius in the movie at the end.

Was Peeves not in the 1st or 2nd movie?

Agree about adding that stuff to the 4th movie Gunny. These movies could be 3.5 - 4 hrs long like LOTR.

Finished Order of the Phoenix last night, was good - I liked Goblet of Fire and Pris of Azkaban better, but not much

About to start Half Blood Prince.

Kinda sucks not being able to see the movies after I read them now.

Finished HP and the Half Blood Prince.

Damn fine book, ending was good...i suspected something like that would happen but not then.

Apparently the release date of the Next and last HP Book is on the 7/7/07. Still a year away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back