Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime we get rave reviews and are picked to win by everyonewe play like the worse team in the league.
I think we win, but wouldn't bet much on it.

So down 24-7, Art Smith runs a trick run, run up the middle, and a check down pass to humprhies who hasn't played in a month. Excellent playcalling down 24-7.

3rd and 10, let’s rush 3 and leave everyone wide open in zone coverage. We call that play every time...

No wonder we’re last in the league on third down. So weird Vrabel always avoids bringing pressure when he used to be a DL FFS

The only so far that has been shocking for me is the ineptitude of the Titans offense.

I figured the Browns would move up and down the field with little resistance and score their points. Defense will have to force some turnovers for the Titans to get back in it, but unless they get some pressure on Mayfield, that's not happening.

Can't tackle, can't defend recievers, can't defend runningbacks, cant get pressure, cant pass block, can't run block, can't do screen plays, what exactly are we good at?

This is why the Titans never play playoff games at home. Once they get in prime position to win the division, they blow it.
Sad but true, they can never seem to put a cushion on the division lead it’s like they love to grab a one game lead then lose it by laying an egg the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back