Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: WR Tyrone Calico suffered a left calf strain today at Titans minicamp. "I think it is probably too early to say," said Calico. "I don’t think it’s too bad, though. I have to call (trainers) in the morning and if it’s hurting I’ll probably have to get an MRI. Hopefully it will be OK." Calico missed three games last year with a calf strain. Coach Jeff Fisher had said Calico was making a run so far in OTAs before today's setback after a disappointing '05 season coming off knee surgery. "This offseason my knee hasn’t had any problems," Calico said. "This is the only problem I’ve had the entire offseason so I think I am getting there. I just have to keep going. Just like my coach says, the only way to get better is just keep working."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

here we go again. how many times has he been hurt already. this is retarded. and i thought this was finaly the year he was going to do something. wow

RyansTitans said:
here we go again. how many times has he been hurt already. this is retarded. and i thought this was finaly the year he was going to do something. wow
I feel the same. Awesome signitures. Very cool. Eddie and Steve are underloved. (maybe it's just me)

Don't worry he'll be back....he has all the tools to be a top reciever....6'4'' weighs like 230lbs and runs a 4.33 40yd dash...just wait....

Titansfan10 said:
Don't worry he'll be back....he has all the tools to be a top reciever....6'4'' weighs like 230lbs and runs a 4.33 40yd dash...just wait....

you think the Titans might be tired of waiting

Titansfan10 said:
:suspect: be back?:suspect: tools?:suspect: just wait? :doh:

Ryan...sweet sig...you think you could email me a larger version of the picture, I want to print it out and hang that in my room!

SUPRIZE SUPRIZE SUPRIZE. Get rid of the injury bucket already!!!!!! He is taking up valuable cap room that could be used for a PLAYER.
:wall: :yell: :flush:

Starkiller said:
Please. Some of you people are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Agreed. Strain calf muscle and the world collapse. I wonder what people would say if Calico ended up like Roethlisberger or Kellen Winslow.

StarKiller I couldnt agree more. We have several guys banged up now and they arent taking the heat that Calico is. I know he has been injury prone and didnt have a good year last year but a lot of guys dont the year after the kind of injury he had. Lets give the guy a break what happens in camp is what is important. Im still pulling for the guy to have a break out year.

fltitan said:
StarKiller I couldnt agree more. We have several guys banged up now and they arent taking the heat that Calico is.
They are talking about Calico because it's been chronic with him and he missed time last year with the same injury. Let's hope it settles down and he is ready to go by training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back