Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
With the 102 pick in the draft... The Tennessee Titans Select from ________, Calvin _________ , safety.

What in the world?!!?!?!?!

Ok his name is Calvin Lowry, He's a strong safety. From the NFL prospects page, he'd be good in a nickel/run defense. He might even make a good linebacker, I think he is a special teams pick who can get down there on kicks and punts and make a play.

I think we're being dumb. Fisher said that we would take the best player available and here we are taking Calvin Lowry and Stephen Tulloch. Who the hell are these guys. There are much higher ranked players, I don't know what the hell we're doing.

I guess you have to trust the FO to make the best picks. Yesterday we hit two out of the park. Young and White will be great picks IMO.

Calico87 said:
I think we're being dumb. Fisher said that we would take the best player available and here we are taking Calvin Lowry and Stephen Tulloch. Who the hell are these guys. There are much higher ranked players, I don't know what the hell we're doing.

ESPN rating doesnt mean it is Tennessee's ratings.

I've seen Lowry play. Definite overachiever and a very smart player at FS. Doesn't have great athleticism, but overcomes that with his hustle and smarts. He's got some stiff hips though and isn't very fluid, which will kill him in man coverage, so he could get torched one-on-one. He'll be a solid backup and a very good special teams player, but most definately a reach this early...

Play better than Nickey and that's at least a start.

Kiper and Gosselin both like the guy a lot. Gosselin is a good analyst.

I think we may have had some bigger holes to fill, that's my only problem. Seems like a good player.

again, Lowry coulda been had later on
there were other players available at the time
he's a ST demon (PR) so maybe that helped
but I wish we'd quit grabbing ST players this early

his video footage shows that he has very good instincts
which accounts for something, but it doesn't warrant the slot

hopefully, he's one of those Michael Roos guys that come out of nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back