Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoffa said:
I've predicted the Cards will surpise this year, their first real home field advantage since moving to the Valley.
Phoenix is the only city with two retractable roof stadiums. Folks love their sports out there.

The first real Sports Bar in the country was in Glendale, I think. Do you remember the name of it?
Actually Houston has two retractable roof stadiums...Minuite Maid Park, Reliant Stadium

Gunny said:
they gonna throw their tea on me
Are you kidding, they'd never waste their precious tea on people like you

_40119159_ff203.jpg

They'd prefer a good ole fight;)

Titanium said:
I was raised in Arizona, so by default, the Cards are my second favorite NFL team. My sister sent me this photo of the inside of the new stadium. Hard to believe the field is on a tray that can be moved outside to give the grass sunlight....

And the coyotes a place to do their stuff

I flew through Pheonix recently. You could see the stadium and you could actually see the grass section that slides in sitting there in the sun. It actually looked like there were 2 sections. Not sure, but it looked that way.

In the world series, mlb forced the Astros to leave the roof open, negating their homefield advantage in favor of ambience. It can backfire on teams that have it. Reliant doesn't seem to get too loud. We'll see how loud this Cardinal group can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back