Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's Pac, I'm gonna laugh. Maybe BV tried to steal some QB footage from somewhere. As he was taken away he was caught saying "I'm gonna be the best, Adrian! Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee! That's who I'll be!" Nah, I'm just messin with my boy, Billy. I guess I should turn on the news now to see the real story lol.

For being accused?
What happened to giving a man a day in court?

We don't even know if it is the same cowboy cop that snagged McNair.

im just fed up with one one the Titans in the news once a month for either being around or getting into trouble , there are alot of kids who see this crap and these players should have more respect for the team and fans than this .

dont nail this kid to the wall because of people's mistakes before him. he made a mistake, im sure everyone one of has made a mistake at one point in our lives.

twoseven said:
im just fed up with one one the Titans in the news once a month for either being around or getting into trouble , there are alot of kids who see this crap and these players should have more respect for the team and fans than this .

well it's not like we're the raiders and we can't go a day without having someone be acused of man slaughter.

ok i see im out numbered , so all of you think its ok to go out and drive drunk , come out on t.v. and say im sorry to the team and the public , which im sure this will happen . and everything is ok ? I guess i 100 % disagree with you , you just got drafted to the N.F.L. and you cant take a freaking cab, knowing if you get caught its all over the news . to me its a little different if me and you make these mistakes . i just dont find the sympathy for him .

twoseven said:
ok i see im out numbered , so all of you think its ok to go out and drive drunk , come out on t.v. and say im sorry to the team and the public , which im sure this will happen . and everything is ok ? I guess i 100 % disagree with you , you just got drafted to the N.F.L. and you cant take a freaking cab, knowing if you get caught its all over the news . to me its a little different if me and you make these mistakes . i just dont find the sympathy for him .
i have no sympathy for him either. he screwed up and he should pay the price. but to say "kick him to the curb" after he makes a mistake is a bit harsh. believe it or not, football players are humans who are capable of making mistakes.

bigtitan53279 said:
i have no sympathy for him either. he screwed up and he should pay the price. but to say "kick him to the curb" after he makes a mistake is a bit harsh. believe it or not, football players are human who are capable of making mistakes.

Well said.

bigtitan53279 said:
i have no sympathy for him either. he screwed up and he should pay the price. but to say "kick him to the curb" after he makes a mistake is a bit harsh. believe it or not, football players are humans who are capable of making mistakes.
Let me preface this (so I don't get hammered) with.....drunk driving is terrible. It causes accidents that have taken lives, and I can't imagine nor would I try to imagine that loss.
Now.....I think the point is that it is a mistake, he should be punished, etc... but it is still different from robbing someone, beating someone, rape, murder, and so forth.
It is embarrassing, though (for everyone).

PaCmAn 4 MvP32 said:
Well said.

Hey , its just my opinion , you stick up for them all you want to . my point is all these players know we havnt had much luck with the cops the past few years and im sure Fisher has addressed this several times , and if this rookie is so stupid not to take a cab he should be gone . and if Fisher would start cutting these players the crap would stop . you cant keep giving free passes to players who get into trouble . im not just saying the Titans either its the whole N.F.L. do any of you have kids who watch the Titans ? who look up to these guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back