Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Only three days after league owners took another step toward returning NFL football to Los Angeles, a pair of San Diego County supervisors met on Friday with Chargers officials in the latest attempt to address the club's desire for a new stadium. ...more

Does anyone else see the irony that lies in LA not wanting a stadium in their county, kind of a not in my backyard approach, reason being that LA is made up of several counties, so it's better off in the next one over...
Meanwhile SanDiego County is trying to figure out how to keep what they have.
The Chargers have played at Qualcomm Stadium (formerly Jack Murphy Stadium) since it opened in 1967 and, despite several renovations, the team has said it needs a new facility to create fresh revenue streams and remain competitive with other NFL franchises. But the cash-strapped city of San Diego, rocked in recent years by stunning financial setbacks, appears to lack the wherewithal to provide the Chargers with a new home anytime soon.
that sucks. I hope Nashville takes care of the Titans through the decades. We are so lucky to have a team. I hope we never take that for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back