Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunny said:
i downloaded the Chef episode, despite saying South Park sucks, i thought it was very funny.
yeah, I made a post all about the Scott Tenorman episode... pictures and a link to the full script... mysteriously disappeared...:suspect: I'm sure I failed to submit my preview or maybe it was a figment of my imagination. In any case... you must see this one!!!
Scott Tenorman Must Die (episode #69)
this was the most twisted episode of south park that i have ever seen. just the concept of the whole plot, it brilliant.

Down in the boondocks
Down in the boondocks
People put me down
Cause that's the side of town
I was born in
I love her, she loves me,
But I don't fit her society
Lord have mercy on a boy
From down in the boondocks!

But I don't know about any cartoon by that name...

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
yeah, I made a post all about the Scott Tenorman episode... pictures and a link to the full script... mysteriously disappeared...:suspect: I'm sure I failed to submit my preview or maybe it was a figment of my imagination. In any case... you must see this one!!!
Scott Tenorman Must Die (episode #69)

I downloaded the Scott Tenorman Must Die episode, man it was twisted.

Mr. & Mrs. Tenorman Chilli.

Probably right. I don't get it in my local paper, but it does run in the one the next city over so I see it sometimes in there.

Anyone seenn the two part arc Cartoon Wars yet

Man that was hilarious!

For people who've seen it, does anyone know if the bit at the end when Comedy Central say they have censored the Prophet is a joke or did they really censor Muhammad?

Well, it was kinda the point of the entire message of the two episodes.

This was about censorship and freedome of speech, it really had nothing to do with Family Guy at all (although it is true Parker and Stone HATE being compared to FG).

Yeah, they used Cartmen to express their feelings towards the show.

I've found out now, Comedy Central did actually censor the Prophet, and that the episode was used to express censorship and freedom of speech, just like what KamikaZ said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back