Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite that cut n dry to me.

seems like 2 guys “apparently” fired at him at some point. (No further explanation provided)

then at a later point, he (allegedly) hired somebody to kill those 2. thats murder folks. No if, ands, or buts about it.
I suppose he could have contacted the police before hiring someone to kill them if he was all that worried about an attempt on his life again.

Not quite that cut n dry to me.

seems like 2 guys “apparently” fired at him at some point. (No further explanation provided)

then at a later point, he (allegedly) hired somebody to kill those 2. thats murder folks. No if, ands, or buts about it.
I suppose he could have contacted the police before hiring someone to kill them if he was all that worried about an attempt on his life again.

wait wasn’t it that CJ was shot at in a car back in like 2015? His friends driving or in the car with him died ... then the allegations is CJ retaliated and paid someone to take out the dudes who shot at him first ... right?

wait wasn’t it that CJ was shot at in a car back in like 2015? His friends driving or in the car with him died ... then the allegations is CJ retaliated and paid someone to take out the dudes who shot at him first ... right?

Yep. I read that the shooting that killed his buddy was a hit on CJ actually. Had to take em out before they took him out. Still murder, but gotta do what ya gotta do

Correct, I Misread that originally but still doesn’t change that this is a murder case.
Even more, the 2 guys that did the drive by shooting originally, were killed at different times the next year.

I mean, it's still murder, regardless if the dudes deserved it or not. CJ didn't just happen to be shot at randomly. What actually happened is the same rival gang BS that happens in every city. I'm not giving anyone a pass for that.

I'm not giving someone a pass for trying to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back